A poster I made for one of my homework assignments while studying the criminal justice system at the Brighton Free University last year.
Illustrations made for 6 selected sessions at this years Spotlight on Digital Capabilities conference at Southampton Solent University on Wednesday 24th May.
1. Building Confidence for digital capabilities in evidence based practice
2. Digibuds – a peer mentoring scheme to improve the digital confidence of students and staff
3. Blending evidence-how students use of digital media is challenging assessment
4. Making a case for digital literacy
5. Student eXperience Journey Mapping (SXJM): where can digital really make a difference?
6. Digital Intelligence (DQ) and student experience
All images subject to Creative Commons licence;
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
Inclusive Visual Arts Collective
award-winning art that works
Faithful Fibres and Thoughtful Threads on Art & Life
Mental health news, reviews and all things funny.
Louise Mabbs' - classes, exhibitions and shows
Just another WordPress.com site
Knitting Time: a project about the experience of psychosis
#anime #art #drawing #cartoons #learn #digitalart #traditionalart #fanart #originalartwork #fantasy #sketch #linearts #colors
Tales of whimsy, humor and courgettes
Books are just one of the many beautiful forms of art. Here we recognize Art In all forms
Logical and Inspirational Quotes
Beatriz Acevedo on Living a beautiful and creative Life
ismailimail.wordpress.com - Civil Society Media
Stories about art, but not only by artists
"There is no connection between the political ideas of our educated class and the deep places of the imagination." - Lionel Trilling
Helping Awesome Kids Make Awesome Comics!
Art and creativity with a touch of nature
"Our mission is to enable everyone to get around their community in an affordable, enjoyable and environmentally-sustainable way"
Activist. Writer. Explorer.