Illustrations made for 6 selected sessions at this years Spotlight on Digital Capabilities conference at Southampton Solent University on Wednesday 24th May.
1. Building Confidence for digital capabilities in evidence based practice
2. Digibuds – a peer mentoring scheme to improve the digital confidence of students and staff
3. Blending evidence-how students use of digital media is challenging assessment
4. Making a case for digital literacy
5. Student eXperience Journey Mapping (SXJM): where can digital really make a difference?
6. Digital Intelligence (DQ) and student experience
All images subject to Creative Commons licence;
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)